This is the web site of Sheroski AB.
This Privacy Statement is effective January 1, 2021, and applies to Sheroski AB and the https://www.sheroski.se Web site.
Our Contact Information
Our postal address is:
Stallvägen 11, 35252,
Kronoberg Växjö, Sweden
Our telephone number is:
+46 72 848 57 30
Sheroski AB is committed to conducting its worldwide business in a manner that actively supports and ensures personal privacy. Sheroski’s Privacy Statement was formulated to comply with national and international regulations. Sheroski strives to implement these policies consistently around the world.
Cookies and Personal Information
- Count the number of times you visit our Web site
- Compile anonymous statistics on use of our Web site
- Gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used
Cookies can be disabled, but please keep in mind that if you do so, your browsing experience may be limited.
We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Web site, and track user movement only within our Web site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The information Sheroski AB collects is used to, among other things,
- improve the content of our Web site
- customize the content and/or layout of our Web site for each individual visitor
- aggregate statistical information
- facilitate system administration
- provide you with a requested product or service
- respond to requests for information
- provide you with general information about our products and services
- contact consumers for marketing purposes
Sheroski AB may also use the information collected to notify Web site visitors of changes to the Web site, new products made available via the Web site and for any other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
The information Sheroski AB collects is:
- Not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
- Sheroski AB disclose information only when Sheroski AB is legally required to do so and only at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Web site and/or compliance with applicable laws and/or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Web site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your logon information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name. You agree (a) to immediately notify Sheroski AB of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security, and (b) to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Sheroski AB takes commercially reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from visitors to its Web site and otherwise obtained from you, secure from unauthorized access and use. Sheroski AB does not collect or retain credit card information. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.